Several Unique Items Stolen
Sarnia Lambton Crime Stoppers is looking for information that will lead to the arrest of the person(s) responsible for a break and enter to a residential home in the area of St. Clair Parkway and Keww Drive located just south of Corunna.
Between Thursday January 14, 2016 and Friday January 15, 2016 a large U- Haul rental truck had been parked in the residential driveway of a home located in the area of St. Clair Parkway and Keww Drive, Corunna. If you have information about this truck or the persons associated to the U-Haul truck please contact Sarnia Lambton Crime Stoppers.
While in the residence the alleged thieves removed several pieces of property. Some of this property is extremely unique and easily identifiable:
1. A 1926 Celtic Harp-5 feet tall, hand crafted wood frame containing several Celtic designs, and 2 of the Harp’s strings are red in colour.
2. A 1930 Buscher Saxophone- recently refinished in silver- contained within a black hard case that is lined with purple cloth.
3. 2 Odachi Samurai Swords, 4 and 5 feet long, polished steel blades with Japanese print on the blade; one has an army green sheath while the other has a wood sheath.
4. 3 Marantz Stereo Amplifier/Receivers
5. Acoustat Spectra 2200 Mirage “see- through” membrane speakers, 6 feet tall and only 3 inches wide framed in “bird’s eye” maple wood.
Anyone who may have seen this U- Haul truck and any associated persons in this residential area during this time, or has knowledge of the described property is asked to please Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or contact us by going to our web site to learn about mobile and web tips: http://www.tipsoft.com/index.aspx